* Baldwin High School Grade 12
* GPA: 3.2
* SPORT: Basketball, volleyball, football
* FAMILY: Jolene and Petro Garces of Wailuku
* ACTIVITIES: DECA club
* FUTURE PLANS: Study kinesiology or finance at a West Coast College.
* SPORTS LESSONS: “What I enjoy the most about being an athlete is meeting new people, making new friendships and being able to be active in the sports that I love. Being an athlete has taught me the importance of friendship, having balance in life, hard work, being humble, facing adversity and to try my best.”