Rebecca Buenrostro Gallimore
A Close-up look at Maui County's High School Athletes presented by Alexander & Baldwin, Inc.
• Baldwin High School / Grade 12
• GPA: 4.048 (AP English)
• SPORTS: Water polo, swimming
• FAMILY: Jennie Gallimore and Fabian Buenrostro of Kihei
• ACTIVITIES: Legislative Action Club, Camp Imua camp leader
• FUTURE PLANS: Studying kinesiology at a California college
• SPORTS LESSONS: “What I enjoy most about being an athlete is being able to challenge myself mentally and physically so that I can reach my full potential. I also love being able to play/swim with my friends and see them develop as athletes.”
* Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school’s athletic fund.