A Close-up look at Maui County's High School Athletes presented by Alexander & Baldwin, Inc.
• Molokai High School / Grade 12
• GPA: 3.6
• SPORTS: Volleyball, paddling, softball
• FAMILY: Sean and Princess Kekahuna of Hoolehua
• ACTIVITIES: Volleyball, paddling, beach clean-up, Ku la ia
• FUTURE PLANS: Studying nursing at the University of Hawaii at Hilo
• SPORTS LESSONS: “Being an athlete taught me how to multitask, make sacrifices and be disciplined. Also, it has taught me to be a better person and a student first, athlete second, so keep my grades up.”
* Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school’s athletic fund.