A Close-up look at Maui County's High School Athletes presented by Alexander & Baldwin, Inc.
• Maui High School / Grade 12
• GPA: 3.8 (English 100, AP English)
• SPORTS: Baseball, bowling, surfing
• FAMILY: Duey and Stephanie Vigneux of Kihei
• ACTIVITIES: Volunteer coach at Hitters Paradise, working out and hanging out with family and friends
• FUTURE PLANS: Studying sports medicine in college
• SPORTS LESSONS: “Being an athlete has taught me how to act in all situations; win or lose. It has helped create life-long friendships with new people.”
* Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school’s athletic fund.