• Baldwin High School / Grade 12
• GPA: 3.6
• SPORTS: Cross country, swimming, track and field
• FAMILY: Denise and Pat Black of Kihei
• ACTIVITIES: Surfing, bodyboarding, stand-up paddling, Junior Lifeguard Program
• FUTURE PLANS: Attending the University of Hawaii Maui College and working in the community
• SPORTS LESSONS: “Being an athlete has taught me that by working hard, everyone can achieve their goals, and that makes everyone a winner.”
* Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school’s athletic fund.