Shopping Center Activities
• KAHULUI SHOPPING CENTER. Sunday: Maui Sunday Market, featuring a weekly rotation of food trucks, vendors, artisans, crafters and entertainment, 4 to 8 p.m.
• LAHAINA CANNERY MALL. Today: Free hula lessons, 5 p.m. Saturday: Family Magic, noon; Cardfight Vanguard trading card game, 2 p.m. Saturday and Sunday: Hula show, 1 p.m.; Sunday: Dragon Ball Super trading card game, 2 p.m. Tuesday: Free ukulele lessons, 5:45 p.m.
• LAHAINA GATEWAY CENTER. Sunday: Maui Gift & Craft Fair, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• MAUI MALL. Friday: Free yoga classes at Soulasana Yoga Studio — Gentle Yoga (designed for ages 55 and older), 10 to 11:15 a.m.; Community Yoga, noon to 1:15 p.m.; Keiki Creative Dance (ages 2 to 8), 3:15 to 4 p.m. Donations welcomed. Sunday: Cultural Sunday at Center Court, 1 to 3 p.m. Monday: Maui Cruise N Crafts Fair at Center Court, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.; Kanikapila Monday, 1 to 3 p.m.
• OUTLETS OF MAUI. Today, Saturday and Monday: Tahitian dance show, 6 p.m. Friday: Aloha Friday Sunset Sale, 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday: Free ukulele lessons, 11 a.m. Wednesday: Tahitian dance show, 5:30 p.m.
• QUEEN KA’AHUMANU CENTER. Today and Tuesday: Heart & Sole Walking Club, 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Friday: Kokua Kekahi I Kekahi, Friday, Tuesday and Wednesday: Farmers market, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday: Maui Made Sunday featuring entertainment, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday: Haiku presented by Maui Friends of the Library, 4:30 p.m.
• THE SHOPS AT WAILEA. Today: Coconut frond weaving, 2:30 p.m.; Polynesian show, 5:30 p.m. Friday: Island wood carving, 12:30 p.m.; Ukulele lesson, 3 p.m.; Pau Hana at The Shops, 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Monday: Papa Hula, 1 p.m.; Lei po’o making, 2:30 p.m.; Ukulele lessons, 5:30 p.m. Tuesday: Coconut husking, 2:30 p.m.; Polynesian show, 5:30 p.m. Wednesday: Island wood carving, 10:30 a.m.; Lei po’o making, 1:30 p.m.
• WHALERS VILLAGE. Today and Tuesday: Lei making class, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday: Hula lessons, 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Wednesday: Hula shows, 7 p.m. to 7:25 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday: Live music, 6 to 8 p.m. Monday: Ukulele lessons, 2 to 3 p.m. and 3 to 4 p.m.
• THE WHARF CINEMA CENTER. Monday through Sunday: On-site artisans and crafters. Daily: Plantation Days Museum, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
— Schedule subject to change without notice —