Names & Faces
• Homebridge Financial Services announced that Maui native Faith Armanini is among its top producers in the state for the month of November.
Armanini, who has more than two decades of experience in the mortgage industry, previously worked for HomeStreet Bank as a producing manager and loan officer and as the owner and operator of Ali’i Mortgage, according to a news release last month.
Born and raised on Maui, she attended the University of Colorado-Boulder and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in zoology from the University of Hawaii at Manoa.
Homebridge Financial Services is one of the largest privately held, nonbank lenders in the U.S. and has offices on Maui, Oahu, Kauai and Hawaii island.
• American Savings Bank tapped Kahului resident Tony Cadiz as its vice president, senior residential loan officer for the Maui Home Loans Team.
The hire was announced in December in a news release.
Cadiz has more than 25 years of finance experience and previously served as vice president of mortgage lending for Guaranteed Rate and for manager of in-house financing at Elite Pacific Properties.
He is treasurer of Women Helping Women Maui and former treasurer of Asian Real Estate Association of America. Cadiz graduated from Santa Clara University where he studied finance and Spanish.
• Hotel management company Hogan Hospitality Group recently hired Taylor Shumate as director of digital marketing to oversee online marketing strategies for properties that include Royal Lahaina Resort.
Based on Maui, Shumate will drive digital work for the group’s flagship business, Hawaiian Hotels & Resorts, which comprises Royal Lahaina Resort, Royal Kona Resort and Kauai Shores Hotel, according to a December news release.
Shumate’s hospitality marketing background includes serving as campaign coordinator at BMI Elite and lead account executive at Tambourine Resort Marketing.
She received her bachelor’s degree in radio and TV broadcasting from the University of Central Florida in Orlando and holds a certified hospitality digital marker designation from Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International, the news release said.
• Bank of Hawaii named Michelle Pellettieri one of its top residential loan producers on Maui for the month of November.
The recognition means that a loan officer has produced $3 million or more in residential loans.
Pellettieri is Maui Loan Center’s assistant vice president, executive loan officer, according to a December news release.
* Names & Faces is published on the first Monday of the month and welcomes news releases and announcements regarding new hires and employee promotions and awards at businesses in Maui County. Photos of the employee will be accepted as well. To submit material or for more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 242-6343.