Donors sought for blood drive
The Blood Bank of Hawaii is seeking donors for its blood drive this month. To make a reservation for one of the times listed below, call (808) 848-4770 or visit bbh.org.
The drives are subject to change:
• 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Feb. 17 — J. Walter Cameron Center, Wailuku.
• 8 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. Feb. 18 — Maui High School gym.
• 8 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. Feb. 19 — Baldwin High School multipurpose room.
• 10:45 a.m. to 5 p.m., Feb. 20 — Kihei Community Center.
• 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Feb. 21 — Kamehameha Schools Maui gym.
To give blood, donors must be in good health, be 18 years of age or older (17 with signed Blood Bank of Hawaii parent/legal guardian consent form), weigh 110 pounds or more and present a valid photo ID with date of birth.