The following is a listing of nonprofit organizations that sell an assortment of used and donated goods. For changes or new listings, call 242-6335.
• Goodwill Retail Thrift Store, 250 Alamaha St., Ste. N-9, Kahului, 442-8989, Monday to Saturday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m., Sunday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Clothing, household goods, electronics, collectibles, toys and more.
• Habitat for Humanity, Maui’s ReStore, 1162 Lower Main Street, Wailuku, 242-1140, Monday to Saturday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. Donations by appointment only. Furniture, new & used building materials.
• Kala Iki Thrift Store, Kula Hospital, 204 Kula Highway, Kula, 878-1221, 9:30 a.m.-1 p.m., second and last Saturday and third Tuesday of each month.
• Ka Mana’olana Thrift Store, 1655 S. Kihei Road, Kihei, 875-2112, ext. 202, Monday-Wednesday 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m., Closed Thursday, Friday 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Maui Friends of the Library, Used Book Stores:
** Behind the old Puunene School, 871-6563 or see www.mfol.org; Tuesday to Saturday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. (hours may vary).
** The Outlets of Maui, 900 Front St., Lahaina, across from Tommy Hilfiger, 10 a.m.-7 p.m. daily
** Queen Ka’ahumanu Center, two doors down from Sears, Monday to Saturday, 9:30 a.m.-7 p.m., Sunday 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Salvation Army thrift stores:
** 35 Hale Kuai St., Suite 314, Kihei, 875-8065, Monday to Saturday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Sunday 1-5 p.m.
** 131 Shaw St., Lahaina, 661-8827, Monday to Saturday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
• Secondhand Heaven, Makawao Union Church, 1445 Baldwin Avenue, between Paia and Makawao, 579-9261. Gently used clothing, books, housewares, toys, craft items, tools and office supplies. Saturdays & Wednesdays 9 a.m.-2 pm. No furniture or electronics please.
• St. Anthony’s Thrift Shop, 1627B Mill St., Wailuku, 242-7785, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
• St. Joseph Thrift Shop, 1294 Makawao Ave., 572-7652. Tuesday, Thursday, and the second Saturday of the month, 8 a.m.-noon.
• St. Rita Church’s Thrift Shop, 655 Haiku Road, 575-2601. Hours: Tuesdays 8 a.m.-noon; Sundays 9:30 a.m.-noon.
• Trinity Treasures Thrift Shop, 100 Kulani Hakoi St., Kihei, 879-0161, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Thursday and Friday, 8 a.m.-12 p.m. Saturday. Gently used clothing, accessories, footwear, books, furniture, household appliances, used sporting goods and more.
• Women Helping Women’s Revive Boutique, open for ReSale Thursday and Friday 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Donations accepted Tuesday through Friday 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m.-3 p.m. at 65 W. Kaahumanu Ave., Old Kahului Shopping Center, 495-0067. Gently used woman’s clothing, jewelry, household goods and small furniture.