Ahead of the Class
To have your class, workshop or presentation included in this free listing, email its title, instructor, location, dates, start/end times, cost and brief description to email@example.com. Due to the volume of submissions, items will be listed as close as possible to their start date; if a deadline to enroll is included, the event will be listed on the Saturday before deadline. High-res digital photos, depending on quality, are used if space permits. Submissions are subject to revision and rewriting, inclusion is not guaranteed and publication does not mean programs are endorsed by The Maui News.
• SCORE Small Business Partner workshops, we provide free advice to aspiring and existing small business owners. Sign up at www.maui.score.org.
• Boys & Girls Clubs of Maui, is open for full-day camp including distance learning support, reservations required. Virtual clubhouse open weekdays, 2 to 6 p.m. For information, go to www.bgcmaui.org/reserve.
• Lokelani ‘Ohana weaving classes, with Melissa Hagerty will be from 9 a.m. to noon on Tuesdays and from 1:30 to 3 p.m. Thursdays at 2315 Kahekili Hwy., Wailuku. Cost is $50. For information, contact 344-4338 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• AARP Hawaii free yoga webinars, with Francine Loo will be from 9 a.m. Thursdays through April 22nd. Introduction to gentle yoga for older adults. To register, visit aarp.org/nearyou or facebook.com/AARPHawaii and click on “Upcoming Events.”
• Pacific & Asian Affairs Council (PAAC), and the College of Hawaiian Language at the University of Hawaii at Hilo is offering a free online course focusing on sustainability and the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Students who complete the 7-week summer course will not only earn college credit but also be supported in seeking social studies credit through their high schools. Applications due by Friday. For information, visit: www.paachawaii.org/SDGC.
• Maui Cancer Wellness Retreats (MCWR), free virtual half DayTreat “Managing Your Cancer Journey – Financial Stress Strategies” will be from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturday, April 17th. To register, visit: https://mauicancerwellnessretreats.org/daytreats. For information, call 866-6155.