Water Supply office available via phone, website
The Maui News
While Maui County offices are closing today, customers can still contact the Department of Water Supply by phone, online services, mail and email.
The department will be available via the following channels:
• Engineering Division: Inquiries and communications will be online or over the phone only. Call 270-7835 or email DWS.Engineering@mauicounty.gov.
• Water Resources and Planning Division: For inquiries and communications, call 463-3110.
• Fiscal Division: Water bill credit card convenience and transaction fees, as well as e-check fees, will be waived beginning Tuesday through June 30. Call 270-7730 and press “3,” or call (855) 385-4836 to pay a bill over the phone. Customers can view their water bills, access account information and request electronic bill payment online by creating an account at maui.mysecuredservices.com. For inquiries and communications for the Billing and Accounting Section, call 270-7781.
• Administration Division: All Board of Water Supply meetings and contested case hearings have been canceled until further notice. Email inquiries may be sent to Noreen.N.Saito@co.maui.hi.us.
• Water quality reports: Reports and additional resources are available at www.mauicounty.gov/126/Department-of-Water-Supply.
• Public notices: All public notices and announcements are posted online. To sign up to receive notifications from the county’s emergency alert system, Maka’ala, go to member.everbridge.net/index/892807736722768#/signup.
The department will continue to provide necessary services for customers and the community, the county said. To report a water service emergency during business or after-hours, call 270-7633.
For more county-related updates on COVID-19, visit www.mauicounty.gov/2370/COVID-19-Coronavirus-Information.