COVID-19 at a glance
• DOH reports fourth death in state, an East Oahu resident over 65, on Saturday.
• Maui County has five new cases as of Sunday, including second Friendly Market employee on Molokai.
• 371 confirmed or presumptive positive cases in Hawaii: 281 in Honolulu County, 43 in Maui County, 22 in Hawaii County and 16 in Kauai County. Two residents were diagnosed out of state and the residences in seven cases are unknown.
• Hawaii National Guard soon to aid with medical screening of passengers and crew at five airports, including Kahului.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and State of Hawaii travel recommendations:
• Entry of foreign nationals from these locations has been suspended: China, Iran, most European countries along with the United Kingdom and Ireland.
• Avoid all nonessential travel to all global destinations.
• Older adults and people of any age with serious chronic medical conditions should consider postponing nonessential travel.
• All arrivals to Hawaii, visitors and returning residents, are required by law to quarantine for 14 days in hotel room or home. Interisland travelers were added to the quarantine list.
• Defer cruise travel worldwide.
• Getting a flu shot.
• Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating and after nose-blowing, coughing or sneezing.
• If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol.
• Avoiding touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid contact with people who are sick; stay home if sick.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• CDC: Coronavirus.gov.