No Thanksgiving plans? No problem
For those who don’t want to cook up a large feast at home, Maui restaurants are offering an array of Thanksgiving meal options for turkey-lovers and vegetarians alike:
• Down the Hatch: $15 single Thanksgiving meals are available starting at 12 p.m. Thursday until supplies last at 658 Front Street in Lahaina. Meals are also available for takeout via preorder by emailing info@dthmaui .com or direct messaging their Instagram page @dthmaui. A takeaway menu with traditional fixings that feeds six people is also available for $250. Live music by Tripp Wilson will be from 3 to 5 p.m. and a full band from 8 to 10 p.m. Thanksgiving Day.
• Longhi’s at The Shops at Wailea: Traditional breakfast service from 8 to 11 a.m. and dinner from 12 to 8 p.m. Thursday at 3750 Wailea Alanui Drive. The menu will include a Thanksgiving offering of roasted free range turkey, homemade bread stuffing, mashed potatoes, maple-glazed sweet potatoes, green beans, gravy, cranberry and orange relish and pumpkin pie. Longhi’s Thanksgiving dinner is $49.95 for adults and $19.95 for children 10 and under. Reservations are recommended and can be made by calling 891-8883.
• Lineage Maui: Two seatings will be available on Thanksgiving Day at 4:30 and 7 p.m. at The Shops at Wailea. Meals are priced at $75 for adults and $35 for keiki 12 and under. The traditional meal includes a choice of corn chowder, salad with persimmon and plum vinaigrette, Lineage fried chicken with lilikoi cranberry compote served alongside smashed purple sweet potatoes, green beans, sticky rice stuffing with mushrooms and chestnuts, and a spiced kabocha cake. Reservations are encouraged by calling the restaurant at 879-88 00 or visiting OpenTable.com.
• Moku Roots: Vegan Thanksgiving special from 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday at 335 Keawe Street in Lahaina for $22, which includes macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes with gravy, sweet potato casserole and other traditional fixings with a vegan twist. Whole pumpkin pies and Thanksgiving side dishes (four servings) are also available for pre-sale. Orders can be made by calling 214-5106.
• Frida’s Mexican Beach House: Thanksgiving dinner with four seating times available at 3 p.m., 4:45 p.m., 6:15 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Thursday at the restaurant located on 1287 Front Street in Lahaina. A traditional turkey meal, as well as fresh fish, shrimp, ribeye and vegetarian alternatives will be available. Price is $49.95 per person and $39.95 for children under 12 years old. Reservations are required by calling 661-1287.
• Hula Grill: Traditional Thanksgiving dinner with a “Hula Grill twist” from 12 to 9 p.m. Thursday at 2435 Kaanapali Parkway in Lahaina. Meals cost $35 for adults and $16 for keiki. Reservations can be made online at hulagrillkaanapali.com. Takeout orders are available for pre-purchase by ordering online by Sunday. To-go meals are $35 and a dinner for four is $126.
• CJ’s Deli & Diner: Pick up a Thanksgiving meal between 1 and 6 p.m. Wednesday at 2580 Kekaa Drive in Lahaina. Minimum is four adults per order, and orders must be made before Tuesday. Meals cost $49.99 for adults and $20 for keiki plus tax, which includes the main dish, sides and dessert. Call 667-0968 or email Chef@ CJsMaui.com to place an order. Let the restaurant know if you want the Thanksgiving feast hot during pick up or if you prefer to heat it up yourself. Visit cjsmaui.com to view the full holiday menu.