Kaunoa to offer online fitness classes
Kaunoa Senior Services is offering online fitness classes via Zoom in April for seniors ages 55 years old and older, Maui County announced.
Classes will include:
• Stretching at 9 a.m. Tuesdays.
• Yoga at 1:30 p.m. Tuesdays.
• Interval training at 9 a.m. Wednesdays and Fridays.
• Strength training at 11 a.m. Wednesdays.
• Low-impact aerobics at 9 a.m. Thursdays.
• Short yang tai chi at 1:30 p.m. Thursdays.
• Zumba at 11 a.m. Fridays.
Signed waivers are required for exercise classes, and additional classes are available.
Kaunoa is a division of the Maui County Department of Housing and Human Concerns.
For more information and to register, call 270-7308 or 270-4310.