COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Tuesday reported 61 new cases as of 11:59 p.m. Sunday, including 29 on Oahu, 21 on Maui, three on Hawaii island and eight residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 30,287 cases statewide, including 23,417 on Oahu, 3,157 in Maui County (3,012 on Maui, 111 on Lanai and 34 on Molokai), 2,541 on Hawaii island and 196 on Kauai. A total of 976 residents have been diagnosed out of state. As a result of updated information, one case on Oahu and one case from Hawaii island were removed from the counts.
• No deaths were reported Tuesday. There remain 467 fatalities statewide, including 369 on Oahu, 53 on Hawaii island, 41 on Maui, one on Kauai and three residents who died out of state.
• As of 8:30 a.m. Monday, there were 22 hospitalizations on Oahu, 18 on Maui, three on Hawaii island and none on Kauai.
• As of Tuesday, 39 percent of Kauai County’s total population had received at least one dose of the vaccine, followed by 31 percent each in Maui and Hawaii counties and 28 percent in Honolulu County.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id= 10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/ pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493. For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• CDC: Coronavirus.gov.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email mpdquarantine@ mpd.net.