COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Thursday reported 122 new cases as of 11:59 p.m. Tuesday, including 69 on Oahu, 40 on Maui, 11 on Hawaii island, one on Kauai and one resident diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 30,485 cases statewide, including 23,537 on Oahu, 3,212 in Maui County (3,067 on Maui, 111 on Lanai and 34 on Molokai), 2,557 on Hawaii island and 199 on Kauai. A total of 980 residents have been diagnosed out of state. As a result of updated information, one case from Oahu was recategorized to Hawaii island.
• Three new deaths were reported Thursday. Two were on Maui, including a man in his 30s and a woman in her 60s. Another death was a woman in her 60s on Oahu. All had underlying conditions and were hospitalized.
• There have now been 470 fatalities statewide, including 370 on Oahu, 53 on Hawaii island, 43 on Maui, one on Kauai and three residents who died out of state.
• As of Thursday, 40 percent of Kauai County’s total population had received at least one dose of the vaccine, followed by 32 percent in both Maui and Hawaii counties and 29 percent in Honolulu County.
• DOH is investigating several clusters in Maui County, including one cluster of 100 cases at the Maui Community Correctional Center; one cluster of 77 cases at King’s Cathedral; four clusters of 60 cases in other occupational settings; four clusters of 39 cases in travel, lodging and tourism; one cluster of 24 cases at a food supplier; and one cluster of 13 cases at an educational setting.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id= 10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/ pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: Coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email email@example.com.