COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Sunday reported 92 new cases as of 11:59 p.m. Wednesday, including 72 on Oahu, 11 on Maui, six on Hawaii island and three Hawaii residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 30,776 cases statewide, including 23,749 on Oahu, 3,260 in Maui County (3,115 on Maui, 111 on Lanai and 34 on Molokai), 2,579 on Hawaii island and 199 on Kauai. A total of 989 residents have been diagnosed out of state. As a result of updated information, one case from Oahu was removed from the counts.
• No new deaths were reported Sunday. There remain 471 fatalities statewide, including 370 on Oahu, 53 on Hawaii island, 44 on Maui, one on Kauai and three residents who died out of state.
• As of Friday, 40 percent of Kauai County’s total population had received at least one dose of the vaccine, followed by 33 percent in Hawaii County, 32 percent in Maui County and 29 percent in Honolulu County.
• Health officials starting today will expand COVID-19 eligibility to Oahu residents age 50 and older.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org.