COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Monday reported 70 new cases as of 11:59 p.m. Saturday, including 48 on Oahu, 15 on Maui, five on Hawaii island and two Hawaii residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 30,846 cases statewide, including 23,797 on Oahu, 3,275 in Maui County (3,130 on Maui, 111 on Lanai and 34 on Molokai), 2,584 on Hawaii island and 199 on Kauai. A total of 991 residents have been diagnosed out of state.
• No new deaths were reported Monday. There remain 471 fatalities statewide, including 370 on Oahu, 53 on Hawaii island, 44 on Maui, one on Kauai and three residents who died out of state.
• As of Monday, 41 percent of Kauai County’s total population had received at least one dose of the vaccine, followed by 34 percent each in Maui and Hawaii counties and 30 percent in Honolulu County.
• As of 8:30 a.m. Friday, there were 33 hospitalizations on Oahu, 14 on Maui, four on Hawaii island and none on Kauai.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org.