COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health Tuesday reported 64 new cases as of 11:59 p.m. Sunday, including 39 on Oahu, 18 on Maui, six on Hawaii island and one Hawaii resident diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 30,909 cases statewide, including 23,836 on Oahu, 3,293 in Maui County (3,148 on Maui, 111 on Lanai and 34 on Molokai), 2,589 on Hawaii island and 199 on Kauai. A total of 992 residents have been diagnosed out of state. As a result of updated information, one case from Hawaii island was removed from the counts.
• No new deaths were reported Tuesday. There remain 471 fatalities statewide, including 370 on Oahu, 53 on Hawaii island, 44 on Maui, one on Kauai and three residents who died out of state.
• As of Tuesday 42 percent of Kauai County’s total population had received at least one dose of the vaccine, followed by 34.2 percent in Maui County, 34.1 percent in Hawaii County and 30.8 percent in Honolulu County.
• DOH said Tuesday that it is “pausing” the use of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine while the federal government reviews data involving six cases of individuals who received the vaccine and developed blood clots.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email email@example.com.