COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health Wednesday reported 72 new cases as of 11:59 p.m. Monday, including 36 on Oahu, 17 on Maui, 15 on Hawaii island and four Hawaii residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 30,980 cases statewide, including 23,871 on Oahu, 3,310 in Maui County (3,165 on Maui, 111 on Lanai and 34 on Molokai), 2,604 on Hawaii island and 199 on Kauai. A total of 996 residents have been diagnosed out of state. As a result of updated information, one case from Hawaii island was removed from the counts.
• Two new deaths were reported Wednesday, both Maui women with underlying conditions. One woman was in her 70s and was hospitalized, while the other was over 80 and had been in hospice care.
• There have now been 473 fatalities statewide, including 370 on Oahu, 53 on Hawaii island, 46 on Maui, one on Kauai and three residents who died out of state.
• As of Wednesday, 42 percent of Kauai County’s total population had received at least one dose of the vaccine, followed by 35 percent in both Maui and Hawaii counties and 31 percent in Honolulu County.
• As of 8:30 a.m. Tuesday, there were 24 hospitalizations on Oahu, 13 on Maui, four on Hawaii island and none on Kauai.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email email@example.com.