COVID-19 at a glance
• State Department of Health on Friday reported 98 new cases as of 11:59 p.m. Wednesday, including 66 on Oahu, 18 on Maui, three on Hawaii island and 11 residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 31,171 cases statewide, including 23,993 on Oahu, 3,351 in Maui County (3,205 on Maui, 111 on Lanai and 35 on Molokai), 2,621 on Hawaii island and 199 on Kauai. A total of 1,007 residents have been diagnosed out of state. As a result of updated information, one case on Oahu and one case on Maui were removed from the counts. One case on Oahu was also recategorized to Maui.
• One new death was reported Friday, a Maui woman in her 70s who had underlying conditions and was hospitalized.
• There have now been 474 fatalities statewide, including 370 on Oahu, 53 on Hawaii island, 47 on Maui, one on Kauai and three residents who died out of state.
• As of Friday, 55 percent of Kauai County’s population over 18 had received at least one dose of the vaccine, followed by 46 percent in Maui County, 45 percent in Hawaii County and 41 percent in Honolulu County.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org.