COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Monday reported 65 new cases statewide as of 11:59 p.m. Saturday, including 52 on Oahu, 10 on Maui, two on Hawaii island and one resident diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 31,466 cases statewide, including 24,186 on Oahu, 3,403 in Maui County (3,257 on Maui, 111 on Lanai and 35 on Molokai), 2,644 on Hawaii island and 200 on Kauai. A total of 1,013 residents have been diagnosed out of state.
• No new deaths were reported; there remain 474 fatalities statewide, including 370 on Oahu, 53 on Hawaii island, 47 on Maui, one on Kauai and three residents who died out of state.
• Hawaii has now entered Phase 2 of its COVID-19 vaccination program as eligibility expanded to all residents ages 16 and older. Neighbor Islands had moved into Phase 2 in early April, with Oahu following on Monday.
• As of Monday, 55 percent of Kauai County’s total population over 18 had received at least one dose of vaccine, followed by 47 percent in Maui County, 46 percent in Hawaii County and 42 percent in Honolulu County.
• As of 8:30 a.m. Friday, there were 25 hospitalizations on Oahu, 14 on Maui, seven on Hawaii island and none on Kauai.
• One inmate has tested positive at the Maui Community Correctional Center, the first active case in nearly a week.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email email@example.com.