COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Tuesday reported 48 new cases statewide as of 11:59 p.m. Sunday, including 26 on Oahu, 14 on Maui, one on Hawaii island and seven residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 31,490 cases statewide, including 24,210 on Oahu, 3,416 in Maui County (3,270 on Maui, 111 on Lanai and 35 on Molokai), 2,645 on Hawaii island and 200 on Kauai. A total of 1,019 residents have been diagnosed out of state. As a result of updated information, one out-of-state case, one case on Maui and two cases on Oahu were removed from the counts.
• No new deaths were reported; there remain 474 fatalities statewide, including 370 on Oahu, 53 on Hawaii island, 47 on Maui, one on Kauai and three residents who died out of state.
• As of Tuesday, 55 percent of Kauai County’s total population over 18 had received at least one dose of vaccine, followed by 47 percent in Maui County, 46 percent in Hawaii County and 42 percent in Honolulu County.
• As of 8:30 a.m. Monday, there were 22 hospitalizations on Oahu, 17 on Maui, six on Hawaii island and none on Kauai.
• Maui County will launch its post-travel, second test requirement for trans-Pacific travelers starting May 4.
• Starting May 11, intercounty travelers who have been fully vaccinated can bypass pre-travel and quarantine requirements.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org.