COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Thursday reported 122 new cases statewide as of 11:59 p.m. Tuesday, including 79 on Oahu, 26 on Maui, six on Kauai, four on Hawaii island and seven residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 32,232 cases statewide, including 24,749 on Oahu, 3,519 in Maui County (3,371 on Maui, 111 on Lanai and 37 on Molokai), 2,687 on Hawaii island and 231 on Kauai. A total of 1,046 residents have been diagnosed out of state.
• DOH reported one new death on Thursday, a Kauai woman in her 70s with underlying conditions who had been hospitalized.
• There have now been 483 fatalities statewide, including 374 on Oahu, 53 on Hawaii island, 51 on Maui, two on Kauai and three residents who died out of state.
• As of Thursday, 58 percent of Kauai County’s population over 18 had initiated the vaccination process, followed by 51 percent in Maui County, 49 percent in Hawaii County and 46 percent in Honolulu County.
• As of 8:30 a.m. Monday, there were 33 hospitalizations on Oahu, nine on Maui, two on Hawaii island and none on Kauai.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email email@example.com.