COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Friday reported 113 new cases statewide as of 11:59 p.m. Friday, including 80 on Oahu, 16 on Maui, nine on Kauai, three on Hawaii island and five residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 32,580 cases statewide, including 24,980 on Oahu, 3,570 in Maui County (3,422 on Maui, 111 on Lanai and 37 on Molokai), 2,692 on Hawaii island and 269 on Kauai. A total of 1,058 residents have been diagnosed out of state. As a result of updated information, one case on Oahu was removed from the counts.
• No new deaths were reported Sunday. There remain 483 fatalities statewide, including 374 on Oahu, 53 on Hawaii island, 51 on Maui, two on Kauai and three residents who died out of state.
• As of Friday, 59 percent of Kauai County’s population over 18 had initiated the vaccination process, followed by 51 percent in Maui County, 49 percent in Hawaii County and 46 percent in Honolulu County.
• As of 8:30 a.m. Thursday, there were 32 hospitalizations on Oahu, seven on Maui, two on Hawaii island and none on Kauai.
• DOH identified a cluster of seven people on Maui and six on Oahu who tested positive after returning from the Pylon Mecca 7v7 youth football tournament in Utah and Nevada. DOH urged players and spectators who attended to get tested and quarantine.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org.