COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Monday reported 74 new cases statewide, including 49 on Oahu, 11 on Maui, seven on Kauai, four on Hawaii island and three residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 32,654 cases statewide, including 25,029 on Oahu, 3,581 in Maui County (3,433 on Maui, 111 on Lanai and 37 on Molokai), 2,707 on Hawaii island and 276 on Kauai. A total of 1,061 residents have been diagnosed out of state.
• One new death was reported Monday, a Maui man in his 60s who was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
• There have now been 484 fatalities statewide, including 374 on Oahu, 53 on Hawaii island, 52 on Maui, two on Kauai and three residents who died out of state.
• As of Monday, 60 percent of Kauai County’s population over 18 had initiated the vaccination process, followed by 51 percent in Maui County, 50 percent in Hawaii County and 46 percent in Honolulu County.
• Starting today, Maui County will begin requiring rapid COVID-19 tests for all trans-Pacific travelers upon arrival at Kahului Airport, except those who are fully vaccinated. For additional information, visit mauicounty.gov.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org.