COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Tuesday reported 80 new cases statewide, including 60 on Oahu, 11 on Maui, two on Hawaii island, one on Kauai and six residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 32,732 cases statewide, including 25,088 on Oahu, 3,591 in Maui County (3,443 on Maui, 111 on Lanai and 37 on Molokai), 2,709 on Hawaii island and 277 on Kauai. A total of 1,067 residents have been diagnosed out of state. As a result of updated information one case on Maui and one case on Oahu were removed from the counts.
• No new deaths were reported. There remain 484 fatalities statewide, including 374 on Oahu, 53 on Hawaii island, 52 on Maui, two on Kauai and three residents who died out of state.
• As of Tuesday, 60 percent of Kauai County’s population over 18 had initiated the vaccination process, followed by 51 percent in Maui County, 50 percent in Hawaii County and 46 percent in Honolulu County.
• Maui County on Tuesday begin requiring rapid COVID-19 tests for all trans-Pacific travelers upon arrival at Kahului Airport, except those who are fully vaccinated. For additional information, visit mauicounty.gov.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org.