COVID-19 at a glance
• State Department of Health on Friday reported 83 new cases statewide, including 64 on Oahu, 12 on Maui, two on Kauai, one on Hawaii island, one on Molokai and three Hawaii residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 33,533 cases statewide, including 25,656 on Oahu, 3,700 in Maui County (3,549 on Maui, 112 on Lanai and 39 on Molokai), 2,751 on Hawaii island and 306 on Kauai. A total of 1,120 residents have been diagnosed out of state.
• There was one new death reported Friday. It was a Maui woman in her 50s who had been hospitalized with underlying conditions. There are now 490 fatalities statewide, including 378 on Oahu, 53 on Hawaii island, 54 on Maui, two on Kauai and three residents who died out of state.
• As of Friday, 61 percent of Kauai County’s population over 18 had initiated the vaccination process, followed by 53 percent in Maui County, 52 percent in Hawaii County and 48 percent in Honolulu County.
• On Friday, DOH confirmed a cluster of 12 cases stemming from a construction site on Molokai.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348,facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org.