COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Sunday reported 81 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 35 on Hawaii island, 32 on Oahu, 12 on Maui and two residents diagnosed out of state. On Saturday, 64 new cases were reported, including 41 on Oahu, 13 on Maui, nine on Hawaii island and one on Kauai.
• There have now been 36,616 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 27,306 on Oahu, 4,689 in Maui County (4,495 on Maui, 115 on Lanai and 79 on Molokai), 3,040 on Hawaii island and 325 on Kauai. A total of 1,256 residents have been diagnosed out of state.
• Three new deaths were reported Sunday on Oahu, with no additional information available. One death was reported Saturday, an Oahu woman in her 60s who was hospitalized with underlying conditions.
• There have now been 505 fatalities statewide, including 392 on Oahu, 55 on Maui, 53 on Hawaii island, two on Kauai and three residents who died out of state.
• As of Sunday, 58 percent of all residents in Kauai County had initiated their vaccination process, followed by 56 percent each in Maui and Hawaii counties and 54 percent in Honolulu County.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org.