COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Sunday reported 36 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 16 on Oahu, 12 on Maui, two on Hawaii island and six residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 37,011 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 27,469 on Oahu, 4,788 in Maui County (4,594 on Maui, 115 on Lanai and 79 on Molokai), 3,138 on Hawaii island and 328 on Kauai. A total of 1,288 residents have been diagnosed out of state.
• Now new virus-related fatalities were reported, and the statewide fatalities remain at 506, including 392 on Oahu, 55 on Maui, 54 on Hawaii island, two on Kauai and three residents who died out of state.
• As of Friday, 53 percent of all residents in Kauai County had completed their vaccination process, followed by 47 percent in Honolulu County and 46 percent each in Maui and Hawaii counties.
• Maui County had five clusters under investigation as of Thursday, including two clusters of 12 cases related to social gatherings, two clusters of 10 cases tied to restaurants and one cluster of four cases in an educational setting.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email email@example.com.