COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Monday reported 56 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 21 on Oahu, 14 on Maui, seven on Kauai, four on Hawaii island and 10 residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 37,067 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 27,490 on Oahu, 4,802 in Maui County (4,608 on Maui, 115 on Lanai and 79 on Molokai), 3,142 on Hawaii island and 335 on Kauai. A total of 1,298 residents have been diagnosed out of state.
• No new fatalities were reported Monday. The statewide count remains at 506, including 392 on Oahu, 55 on Maui, 54 on Hawaii island, two on Kauai and three residents who died out of state.
• As of Monday, 53 percent of all residents in Kauai County had completed their vaccination process, followed by 48 percent in Honolulu County, 47 percent in Hawaii County and 46 percent in Maui County.
• Beginning today, quarantine and testing requirements for intercounty travel will end. Quarantine exemptions will also be extended to travelers entering the state who have been vaccinated in Hawaii.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org.