COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Tuesday reported 37 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 20 on Oahu, eight on Hawaii island, three on Kauai, two on Maui and four residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 37,104 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 27,510 on Oahu, 4,804 in Maui County (4,610 on Maui, 115 on Lanai and 79 on Molokai), 3,150 on Hawaii island and 338 on Kauai. A total of 1,302 residents have been diagnosed out of state.
• No new fatalities were reported Tuesday. The statewide count remain at 506, including 392 on Oahu, 55 on Maui, 54 on Hawaii island, two on Kauai and three residents who died out of state.
• As of Tuesday, 53 percent of all residents in Kauai County had completed their vaccination process, followed by 48 percent in Honolulu County, 47 percent in Hawaii County and 46 percent in Maui County.
• Quarantine and testing requirements for intercounty travel ended on Tuesday. Quarantine exemptions have also been extended to travelers entering the state who have been vaccinated in Hawaii.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org.