COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Wednesday reported 30 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 24 on Oahu, three on Maui, one each on Hawaii island and Kauai and one resident diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 37,134 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 27,534 on Oahu, 4,807 in Maui County (4,613 on Maui, 115 on Lanai and 79 on Molokai), 3,151 on Hawaii island and 339 on Kauai. A total of 1,303 residents have been diagnosed out of state.
• One new death was reported Wednesday, an Oahu man in his 70s who was hospitalized and had underlying conditions. The statewide fatality count is now at 507, including 393 on Oahu, 55 on Maui, 54 on Hawaii island, two on Kauai and three residents who died out of state.
• As of Wednesday, 53 percent of all residents in Kauai County had completed their vaccination process, followed by 48 percent in Honolulu County and 47 percent each in Maui and Hawaii counties.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email email@example.com.