COVID-19 at a glance
• State Department of Health on Friday reported 44 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 16 on Oahu, 15 on Maui, nine on Hawaii island, one on Kauai and three residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 37,214 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 27,572 on Oahu, 4,825 in Maui County (4,631 on Maui, 115 on Lanai and 79 on Molokai), 3,162 on Hawaii island and 344 on Kauai. A total of 1,311 residents have been diagnosed out of state.
• There were three new fatalities reported Friday, including a man and woman on Oahu who were both in their 50s and a man on Maui in his 70s. All had underlying conditions and were hospitalized.
• The statewide fatality count is at 510, including 395 on Oahu, 56 on Maui, 54 on Hawaii island, two on Kauai and three residents who died out of state.
• As of Friday, 54 percent of all residents in Kauai County had completed their vaccination process followed by 49 percent in Honolulu County, 48 percent in Hawaii County and 47 percent in Maui County.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email email@example.com.