COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Sunday reported 69 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 44 on Oahu, 10 on Maui, 13 on Hawaii island and two on Kauai.
• There have now been 37,389 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 27,641 on Oahu, 4,878 in Maui County (4,684 on Maui, 115 on Lanai and 79 on Molokai), 3,205 on Hawaii island and 348 on Kauai. A total of 1,317 residents have been diagnosed out of state.
• There were two new fatalities reported Sunday, including a man on Oahu, who was hospitalized, and a man on Maui, who was not hospitalized. Both were 60 to 69 years old and had underlying conditions.
• The statewide fatality count is at 513, including 396 on Oahu, 58 on Maui, 54 on Hawaii island, two on Kauai and three residents who died out of state.
• As of Friday, 54 percent of all residents in Kauai County had completed their vaccination process followed by 49 percent in Honolulu County, 48 percent in Hawaii County and 47 percent in Maui County.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org.