COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Monday reported 14 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 12 on Oahu, one on Hawaii island and two residents diagnosed out of state. One case was removed from Kauai’s count.
• There have now been 37,367 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 27,653 on Oahu, 4,842 in Maui County (4,648 on Maui, 115 on Lanai and 79 on Molokai), 3,206 on Hawaii island and 347 on Kauai. A total of 1,319 residents have been diagnosed out of state.
• There were no new fatalities reported Monday. The statewide fatality count remains at 513, including 396 on Oahu, 58 on Maui, 54 on Hawaii island, two on Kauai and three residents who died out of state.
• As of Monday, 54 percent of all residents in Kauai County had completed their vaccination process followed by 49 percent in Honolulu and Hawaii counties and 48 percent in Maui County.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org.