COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Thursday reported 55 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 29 on Oahu, 10 on Maui, seven on Kauai, six on Hawaii island, one on Molokai and two residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 37,484 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 27,715 on Oahu, 4,858 in Maui County (4,663 on Maui, 115 on Lanai and 80 on Molokai), 3,228 on Hawaii island and 356 on Kauai. A total of 1,327 residents have been diagnosed out of state.
• There were no new fatalities reported Thursday. The statewide fatality count remains at 513, including 397 on Oahu, 57 on Maui, 54 on Hawaii island, two on Kauai and three residents who died out of state.
• As of Thursday, 55 percent of all residents in Kauai County had completed their vaccination process, followed by 50 percent in Honolulu County, 49 percent in Hawaii County and 48 percent in Maui County.
• Gov. David Ige announced that starting July 8, Hawaii-bound domestic travelers who are fully vaccinated will be able to bypass pre-travel testing and quarantine. Social gatherings will also be expanded to 25 people indoors and 75 people outdoors, and restaurants will be allowed to increase capacity to 75 percent.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email email@example.com.