COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Thursday reported 243 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 146 on Oahu, 50 on Hawaii island, 14 on Maui, eight on Kauai and 25 residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 39,892 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 29,182 on Oahu, 5,056 in Maui County (4,860 on Maui, 115 on Lanai and 81 on Molokai), 3,558 on Hawaii island and 488 on Kauai. A total of 1,608 residents have been diagnosed out of state.
• Three new deaths were reported Thursday, including a man in his 50s and a woman in her 60s on Oahu, and a woman in her 60s on Maui. All were hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
• The statewide fatality count is now at 527, including 408 on Oahu, 58 on Maui, 56 on Hawaii island, two on Kauai and three residents who died out of state.
• As of Thursday, 61 percent of all residents in Honolulu County had completed their vaccination process, followed by 59 percent in Kauai County, 56 percent in Hawaii County and 54 percent in Maui County.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email email@example.com.