COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Wednesday reported 85 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 50 were on Oahu, 18 on Hawaii island, 17 on Maui and three on Kauai. Three cases of residents diagnosed out of state were removed from the counts.
• Wednesday’s reported cases were a partial count due to an electronic lab reporting system, DOH said. The issue has been addressed and lab reports should be caught up by today. Cases from Monday and Tuesday that were not in Wednesday’s count will be included in today’s count.
• There have now been 41,069 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 29,909 on Oahu, 5,176 in Maui County (4,978 on Maui, 117 on Lanai and 81 on Molokai), 3,785 on Hawaii island and 522 on Kauai. A total of 1,677 residents have been diagnosed out of state.
• Three new deaths were reported Wednesday, including a man and a woman in their 70s on Maui and a Hawaii island woman in her 40s. All were hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
• The statewide fatality count is now at 532, including 410 on Oahu, 60 on Maui, 57 on Hawaii island, two on Kauai and three residents who died out of state.
• As of Wednesday, 62 percent of all residents in Honolulu County had completed their vaccination process, followed by 59 percent
in Kauai County, 56 percent in Hawaii County and 54 percent in Maui County.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org.