COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Thursday reported 234 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 138 on Oahu, 54 on Hawaii island, 31 on Maui, nine on Kauai and two residents diagnosed out of state.
• Thursday’s count includes cases that may have been omitted Wednesday due to an electronic lab reporting system interruption. The balance of positive tests will be reported today.
• There have now been 41,303 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 30,047 on Oahu, 5,207 in Maui County (5,009 on Maui, 117 on Lanai and 81 on Molokai), 3,839 on Hawaii island and 531 on Kauai. A total of 1,679 residents have been diagnosed out of state.
• Two new deaths were reported Thursday, including an Oahu man in his 60s who had underlying conditions and was hospitalized, and a Hawaii island woman in her 40s who had no underlying conditions and was hospitalized.
• The statewide fatality count is now 534, including 411 on Oahu, 60 on Maui, 58 on Hawaii island, two on Kauai and three residents who died out of state.
• As of Thursday, 62 percent of all residents in Honolulu County had completed their vaccination process, followed by 60 percent in Kauai County, 56 percent in Hawaii County and 54 percent in Maui County.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org.