New vaccine incentive prizes announced
The Maui News
A campaign to encourage residents to get vaccinated against COVID-19 launched a second round of prize giveaways on Monday, adding incentives that included electric foilboard rides off Sugar Beach and a $1,000 gift card to Foodland.
The #HIGotVaccinated campaign has been announcing grand prize winners each week, with a handful of Maui residents landing rewards such as 100,000 Marriott Bonvoy Points and round-trip tickets on Southwest Airlines.
On Monday, the campaign launched Round 2 and announced new prizes, including:
• Aloha Efoils, package for four riders at Sugar Beach.
• American Savings, three cash prizes of $5,000 each.
• Blue Note Hawaii, four show tickets plus dinner at the club and hotel in Waikiki for two.
• Foodland, $1,000 gift card.
• Giovanni Pastrami, $1,000 gift certificate.
• Hawaiian Financial Federal Credit Union, $1,000 cash prize.
• International Marketplace/Michael Mina Strip Steak, $1,000 gift certificate.
• Kaimana Beach Hotel staycation, $2,200 value.
• Kualoa Ranch, two-hour ATV Raptor Tour for up to 10 people.
• Pacific Guardian Life, $1,000 in gift cards.
• Polynesian Cultural Center, Exclusive Ali’i Lu’au Package for six.
• Razor Sports & Rainbow Shave Ice, private racetrack, party room access and unlimited shave ice ($1,450 in value).
• Valyou Furniture, $1,000 gift card.
Residents who have entered Round 1 are automatically entered for Round 2.
For more prizes and discounts, or to sign up, visit higot vaccinated.com.