COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Monday reported 365 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 222 on Oahu, 76 on Hawaii island, 44 on Maui, 14 on Kauai and nine residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 43,227 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 31,219 on Oahu, 5,433 in Maui County (5,235 on Maui, 117 on Lanai and 81 on Molokai), 4,226 on Hawaii island and 568 on Kauai. A total of 1,781 residents have been diagnosed out of state.
• No new deaths were reported Monday. The statewide fatality count remains at 537, including 413 on Oahu, 61 on Maui, 58 on Hawaii island, two on Kauai and three residents who died out of state.
• As of Monday, 62 percent of all residents in Honolulu County had completed their vaccination process, followed by 60 percent in Kauai County, 57 percent in Hawaii County and 54 percent in Maui County.
• Four major hospital systems in Hawaii and Hale Makua announced Monday that they will start requiring employees to be vaccinated.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org.