COVID-19 at a glance
• State Department of Health on Sunday reported 735 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 484 on Oahu, 111 on Hawaii island, 57 on Maui, 56 on Kauai, five on Molokai and 22 residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 71,891 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 50,262 on Oahu, 8,899 in Hawaii County, 8,699 in Maui County (8,387 on Maui, 137 on Lanai, and 175 on Molokai), and 1,769 on Kauai. A total of 2,262 Hawaii residents were diagnosed outside of the state.
• The Health Department reported 19 new deaths over the weekend, including 12 on Saturday, one on Maui, eight on Oahu, three on Hawaii island and seven on Sunday. Sunday’s deaths included two on Kauai, a man and woman in their 70’s who had underlying conditions and were hospitalized; a woman on Maui in her 60s who had underlying conditions and was hospitalized; a woman on Hawaii island in her 70s who had underlying conditions and died at home; and three men on Oahu, including one their 40s and one their 60s who had underlying conditions and were hospitalized, and one his 20s who had no underlying conditions and died at home.
• The statewide fatality count is now at 660, including 502 on Oahu, 80 on Maui, 67 on Hawaii island, six on Kauai, one on Molokai and four residents who died out of state.
• Honolulu County is averaging 407 new cases a day and a test positivity rate of 8.3 percent, followed by Hawaii County at 94 cases and 7.6 percent, Kauai County at 42 cases and 5.7 percent, and Maui County at 62 cases and 5.0 percent.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email email@example.com.