COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Tuesday reported 423 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 338 on Oahu, 41 on Hawaii island, 23 on Maui, 14 on Kauai, five on Molokai and two residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 72,775 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 50,911 on Oahu, 9,022 in Hawaii County, 8,761 in Maui County (8,442 on Maui, 137 on Lanai, and 182 on Molokai), and 1,810 on Kauai. A total of 2,271 Hawaii residents were diagnosed outside of the state.
• No deaths were reported on Tuesday. The statewide fatality count remains at 660, including 503 on Oahu, 79 on Maui, 66 on Hawaii island, six on Kauai, one on Molokai and five residents who died out of state.
• Honolulu County is averaging 384 new cases a day and a test positivity rate of 8.1 percent, followed by Hawaii County at 87 cases and 7.4 percent, Kauai County at 32 cases and 5.0 percent, and Maui County at 54 cases and 4.8 percent.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org.