COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Thursday reported 588 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 388 on Oahu, 96 on Hawaii island, 53 on Maui, 38 on Kauai, four on Molokai and nine residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 73,856 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 51,613 on Oahu, 9,207 in Hawaii County, 8,883 in Maui County (8,557 on Maui, 137 on Lanai, and 189 on Molokai), and 1,867 on Kauai. A total of 2,286 Hawaii residents were diagnosed outside of the state.
• Eight new deaths were reported on Thursday. Seven were on Oahu. It included a woman in her 30s, a man in his 50s, a man in his 70s, and a man 80 years or older, who were all hospitalized and had underlying conditions. The other three deaths included a a woman in her 40s, who had underlying conditions and was not hospitalized, along with a man in his 60s and a woman 80 years or older who both had underlying conditions and died at home. One death was on Hawaii island, it was a woman in her 80s who had underlying conditions and was hospitalized.
• The statewide fatality count is now at 679, including 518 on Oahu, 79 on Maui, 68 on Hawaii island, eight on Kauai, one on Molokai and five residents who died out of state.
• Honolulu County is averaging 412 new cases a day and a test positivity rate of 7.8 percent, followed by Hawaii County at 91 cases and 6.9 percent, Kauai County at 32 cases and 4.8 percent, and Maui County at 54 cases and 4.5 percent.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email email@example.com.