COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Sunday reported 474 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 297 new cases on Oahu, 36 on Maui, 77 on Hawaii island, 45 on Kauai, six on Molokai and 13 Hawaii residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 75,480 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 52,646 on Oahu, 9,452 in Hawaii County, 9,053 in Maui County (8,712 on Maui, 139 on Lanai, and 202 on Molokai), and 1,997 on Kauai. A total of 2,300 Hawaii residents were diagnosed outside of the state.
• There were 20 reported deaths over the weekend, eight on Saturday and 12 on Sunday. Sunday’s deaths included a Maui man in his 70s, who was hospitalized and it is unknown if he had underlying conditions, along with a man in his 70s on Hawaii island who had underlying conditions and was hospitalized. There were ten deaths on Oahu, a man and a woman in their 30s, two men in their 40s, a man in his 50s, two men and a woman in their 60s, and a woman in her 70s. All had underlying conditions and were hospitalized. A woman over the age of 80 had underlying conditions died at home.
• The statewide fatality count is now at 714, including 542 on Oahu, 82 on Maui, 76 on Hawaii island, eight on Kauai, one on Molokai and five Hawaii residents who died out of state.
• Honolulu County is averaging 339 new cases a day and a test positivity rate of 6.9 percent, followed by Hawaii County at 75 cases and 6.5 percent, Kauai County at 32 cases and 4.9 percent, and Maui County at 45 cases and 4.2 percent.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email email@example.com.