COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Monday reported 431 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 290 new cases on Oahu, 59 on Hawaii island, 38 on Maui, 32 on Kauai and 12 Hawaii residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 75,911 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 52,936 on Oahu, 9,511 in Hawaii County, 9,091 in Maui County (8,750 on Maui, 202 on Molokai and 139 on Lanai), and 2,029 on Kauai. A total of 2,344 Hawaii residents have been diagnosed outside of the state.
• There were no new deaths reported Monday. The statewide fatality count remains at 714, including 542 on Oahu, 82 on Maui, 76 on Hawaii island, eight on Kauai, one on Molokai and five Hawaii residents who died out of state.
• Honolulu County is averaging 334 new cases a day and a test positivity rate of 6.7 percent, followed by Hawaii County at 71 cases and 6.3 percent, Maui County at 46 cases and 4.2 percent and Kauai County at 33 cases and 5 percent.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org.