COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Wednesday reported 330 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 216 new cases on Oahu, 43 on Maui, 38 Hawaii island, 29 on Kauai, two cases on Molokai and two Hawaii residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 76,521 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 53,349 on Oahu, 9,588 in Hawaii County, 9,158 in Maui County (8,814 on Maui, 205 on Molokai and 139 on Lanai) and 2,074 on Kauai. A total of 2,352 Hawaii residents have been diagnosed outside of the state.
• There were 12 new deaths reported Wednesday. Eight were on Oahu, including a woman in her 40s, a woman in her 50s, three men and a woman in their 60s and two women 80 years or older. Four deaths were on Hawaii island, including a man in his 30s, one man in his 60s and one man and one woman 80 years or older. All had underlying conditions and were hospitalized.
• The statewide fatality count is now at 726, including 550 on Oahu, 82 on Maui, 80 on Hawaii island, eight on Kauai, one on Molokai and five Hawaii residents who died out of state.
• Honolulu County is averaging 302 new cases a day and a test positivity rate of 6.2 percent, followed by Hawaii County at 67 cases and 5.8 percent, Maui County at 40 cases and 3.6 percent and Kauai County at 35 cases and 5.6 percent.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org.