COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Thursday reported 445 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 267 new cases on Oahu, 81 Hawaii island, 52 on Maui, 30 on Kauai, seven cases on Molokai and eight Hawaii residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 76,966 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 53,616 on Oahu, 9,669 in Hawaii County, 9,217 in Maui County (8,866 on Maui, 212 on Molokai and 139 on Lanai) and 2,104 on Kauai. A total of 2,360 Hawaii residents have been diagnosed outside of the state.
• There were 12 new deaths reported Thursday, two on Maui, a man in his 40s and a woman 80 years or older, and a woman in her 30s on Hawaii island. Nine deaths were on Oahu — a man in his 30s, a man in his 50s, a man in his 60s, two women in their 60s, two men in their 70s and one man and one woman who were more than 80 years old. All had underlying conditions and were hospitalized.
• The statewide fatality count is now at 738, including 559 on Oahu, 84 on Maui, 81 on Hawaii island, eight on Kauai, one on Molokai and five Hawaii residents who died out of state.
• Honolulu County is averaging 284 new cases a day and a test positivity rate of 5.7 percent, followed by Hawaii County at 64 cases and 5.7 percent, Maui County at 39 cases and 3.6 percent and Kauai County at 34 cases and 5.0 percent.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email email@example.com.