COVID-19 at a glance
• State Department of Health on Friday reported 403 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 248 new cases on Oahu, 68 on Hawaii island, 45 on Maui, 27 on Kauai, three cases on Molokai and 12 Hawaii residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 77,369 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 53,864 on Oahu, 9,737 in Hawaii County, 9,265 in Maui County (8,911 on Maui, 215 on Molokai and 139 on Lanai) and 2,131 on Kauai. A total of 2,372 Hawaii residents have been diagnosed outside of the state.
• There were nine new deaths reported Friday, six on Oahu, a man in his 20s and a man in his 60s, which both had underlying conditions and died at home. A woman in her 20s, a woman in her 30s, a woman in her 60s and a woman 80 years or older, which all had underlying conditions are were hospitalized. Three deaths were reported on Hawaii island, a man in his 50s, a woman in her 60s and a man 80 years or older. All had underlying conditions and were hospitalized.
• The statewide fatality count is now at 747, including 565 on Oahu, 84 on Maui, 84 on Hawaii island, eight on Kauai, one on Molokai and five Hawaii residents who died out of state.
• Honolulu County is averaging 262 new cases a day and a test positivity rate of 5.4 percent, followed by Hawaii County at 62 cases and 5.7 percent, Maui County at 37 cases and 3.4 percent and Kauai County at 32 cases and 4.5 percent.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org.